Saturday 4 April 2015

TK Maxx false eyelashes!

TK Maxx False Eyelashes. 

Everyone knows my love for TK Maxx and it just gets better and better! I truly believe TK Maxx will be my only ever commitment I ever make for cosmetics! While doing my weekly rummage there I found that they do a really good stock of eyelashes! The one downfall in TK Maxx is that they either don't change their stock until all the eyelash's have been purchased or they change them to frequently, so you have to make sure you are continuously going in there to check.  


My favourite brand that TK Maxx has in the store near me is let's go. Lashes on demand. They do lost's of different company eyelashes mainly Eylure and Eye Candy here.

Always remember on the TK Maxx website it stocks different products to in store.

I'll just show you the two items I brought on my first trip which was 
Individual long, medium & short Eye Candy lashes. It comes with lash adhesive and obviously long. medium & short individual lashes. These are handmade lashes. 


These lashes are 50's - Individual Combo. These lashes were £2.99 in TK Maxx and these retail at £4.89.

The next eyelashes I brought were Let's Go lashes ON demand. Tube lash adhesive included. These style are medium to long sized, I prefer bigger eyelashes! Glue does contain latex. 


These eyelashes are number 9 - Temptress. These lashes retail prices are £6.50 and in T K Maxx they are £2.99. 

You can find these lashes online, it is a bit harder to find the Let's Go lashes online for some strange reason. 
Make sure you check out your TK Maxx store!

Disclaimer - I have not been sponsored to write this blog. I've purchased all products using my own money and all opinions are my own.  


No comments:

Post a Comment