Friday 27 March 2015

T K Maxx - Cheap nail polish!!! Including Ciate, Orly, Jessica, OPI, illamasqua and Nails Inc.

T K Maxx is always selling high ends nail polish which includes the brands Ciate, Orly, Jessica, mini OPI, illamasqua and Nails Inc. I've only purchased an Orly nail polish and two Ciate nail polish's. 

When you go into T K Maxx all products have a label on them which states the RRP and the price that T K Maxx is selling the product at. 
You have to go in store to find the best products as its cheaper than online and there is different company products than online. 
Ciate nail polish's are normally around £9.00. In T K Maxx they are £3.99 and sometimes you can grab them for £2.00
Orly nail polish's are normally around £9.95 in T K Maxx you can purchase them for at most £3.99.
Only illamasqua is a bit more pricey but other than that all nail polish's are at most £3.99
Also in store at the moment is mini OPI 50 shades of grey set's for £9.99 which is such a bargain!
Here are the nail polish's I've purchased...

I brought two Ciate and one Orly. These are beautiful colours and I will certainly be going back to T K Maxx to purchase more!
I brought one Ciate for only £2.00 as it was reduced from £3.99!!
The first one I purchased was Orly in the shade Basket Case. For £3.99 (photos below)
Retails for around £9.95
This is a lovely bright pink nail polish. It applied really well, doesn't need loads of coats literally like 1 or 2 but 1 still does the job. This is definitely a great polish for going out for the night or even just for some lunch. This nail polish lasted so long i was gob smacked

(one coat)
(photo above) Swatches of Basket Case.

The second one I purchased was a Ciate in the shade Sherbet Fizz for £3.99
Retails for around £9.00
Oh my gosh! This polish is so my favourite! I love it and I love everything about it! It's a lovely reddish pink shade with added gold shimmers and its so beautiful applied! If you find this shade, DO NOT miss out!! Such a similar shade to Cha Cha Cha.


(photo above) Swatches of Sherbet Fizz

The last nail polish I have purchased is Ciate in the shade Speed dial for £2.00 which was reduced from £3.99

Retails for around £6.30 (reduced on Ciate site)
This is such a lovely summer colour, It's a bright orange colour and just remind me of the summer time! I will definitely be wearing this colour in the next coming months! For £2.00 can't go wrong!
Takes a couple of coats to get a lovely vibrant colour.


(above photos) Swatches of Speed Dial.
So these are the polish's that I've brought, make sure to check out T K Maxx for these items and all there other ranges of colours! 
Love Lesha x





No comments:

Post a Comment