Thursday 16 April 2015

TK Maxx baby boy!

My obsession with TK Maxx will never end! 
When ever I'm in town I always have to have a snoop in TK Maxx especially at the baby section! I'm always on the look out for smart baby boy clothes or the makes Ralph Lauren or Converse. I have spent overall a good £500 in this store. Not all at once but me constantly going in and finding things, actually it's proberly more than that oops. Haha! 
But today I only purchased two items, which where this lovely Andy & Evan 9months denim blue Bengal stripe shirtzie. 

Which was only £7.99. You can't purchase this on the offical website in the UK but I'm sure you can find it on another website and it will range from about £20. I'll be going back tomorrow to buy the dogtooth pattern one because I loved it but couldn't decide between to two so hopefully it will still be there tomorrow! Haha! 
It's such lovely quality, it feels really soft pretty much like a shirt you would wear for an interview if you was a boy of course. It's stretchy around the leg holes and has poppers in between the legs so nappy changes are easier which I love! 

The second item I brought was these lovely Ralph Lauren top deck sander ez boatshoes. 
I paid £19.99 for these and on the box it says RRP £36.99. You can find these exact same ones on the Ralph Lauren site just different insoles which are red for £45. So I got a bargain! 
These are the cutest little crib shoes ever! I love them! I'd even pair these two items together with some jeans or denim shorts. I'm definitely happy I brought these! They are amazing quality and I thank god for TK Maxx best shop ever!! 
I will be purchasing more products for sure!! 

Lesha x
Go check out the stores in your area! 


No comments:

Post a Comment