Tuesday 5 May 2015

HOLY GRAIL FOR DRY SKIN! /Review.

Dry Skin Problems!

Since I've been pregnant I've suffered with the worse dry skin and have had a lot of breakouts on my skin as well. I haven't really shopped around for any products on skin care because while pregnant I don't want to be chucking all sorts of products and chemicals on my skin so all I've been doing is applying coconut oil to my skin which has really encouraged my skin to get better but I still felt like I needed that little bit more for my skin care.

While I was in Boots (purchasing some floss for my boyfriend, haha) I was just checking out the isles like most do and I came across Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water, I had seen reviews on other blogs and on YouTube talking about this product which made it sound inviting to use. So I decided to purchase the smaller bottle just in case I didn't get on with it.  


Well this product literally has done my skin so much wonders that so I'm happy with it! My T-Section of my face was very dry and had a lot of flaky skin in the area and I had tiny breakouts all over the skin and I'm so happy I found this product because my dry skin has completely disappeared even if I go a day or two without applying it. The redness from my breakouts and gone and my breakouts are literally gone. I do realise that it is my hormones that have made my skin like this but I do believe that applying this product in the morning and just before I go to bed (also to take off makeup) with coconut oil on afterwards and my skin just feels so refreshed, it's like just after a facial with little effort. I also love the fact that is doesn't leave the face feeling greasy! I love it! 
If you suffer with the same problems or similar ones then go and purchase a small bottle of this to see how you get on with it! I will be definitely purchasing the bigger bottle of this! The small bottle of this product lasts for up to 6 months, im not sure if this is the same with the bigger bottle. 
I'd love to hear your thoughts and reviews on this product in the comments!  
Make sure to comment either your opinions on how you got on with this product or comment a link to your review!! 
Where to purchase?

Lesha x

No comments:

Post a Comment