Monday 11 May 2015

Elf unboxing Part 2. (Pictures)

To view part 1 of the unboxing click here

Here's the rest of the unboxing...
There is six more products to show you from the purchase that my friend brought me. 
First of all I have this 4 shadow eye pallet which is suppose to be an easy 4-step guide to perfect eye makeup, The shade that I have is Tantalizing Taupe in number 21623. The packaging is a nice elegant white simple style which I like a lot. You can see the front in the above photo and on the back it just has a little sticker telling you the product number, shade and another random code.

 I like that on the eyeshadows it has the word's base,lid,crease and line on them, I feel like it adds a good touch to the product. The only problem I have with that is the fact that once you've swatched or used the product the words disappear quickly. It comes with a cute mirror and applicator but I wont personally use them both but again its a nice touch. 
Here's the colours on my finger tips going in order from base to line. They have quite a bit of fall out so keep this in mind when purchasing. 
                                                   

These pictures show without flash(left) and with flash(right) I find when applied the middle two colours aren't very different but im curious to see how they turn out on the eyes. If anyone has this product let me know what its like in the comments below. As you can see above the first three colours are a shimmery shadow and the last one is a matt shadow these are to make a smokey eye, which im going to review this product to see how well it turns out. This product lasts up to 12 months once opened. You get 4g of product for around £3.95 I believe although it isn't currently available on the website as they are having a huge sale
I then got this lip stick...
 What I don't like about this product is that it comes in a huge package for a tiny little lipstick, what's that all about?
 This lipstick isn't big so it's great for makeup bags. This product is one of their moisturising lipsticks, which when applied does feel really light and creamy. It isn't to heavy on the lips which I love. You get 3.2g of product, but again it's currently sold out on their website. The number of this product is 82638. The shade for this product is ravishing rose which I believe it's a very mauve colour. On the back of the packaging it says "Enriched with Shea and Vitamins A, C & E to nourish and hydrate the lip". It's suppose to seal in moisture for long-lasting wear and comfort. We shall put that to the test! 
Once opened this product lasts up to 12 months. 
This is a swatch of the lipstick(above) and it's a lovely shade for my skin tone and for my lips. It's not really far off my natural lip shade either which I love because it's great for natural days. 
The next product is HD blush in the shade headliner.
You get 15ml of product but this product is not currently available on eyeslipsface.co.uk. The product number is 83231. The packaging is suitable for this product as it isn't bulky packaging like the lipsticks. It say's on the back "The Vitamin E enriched formula conditions and hydrates the skin for a healthy glow" which is great because I look for products which aren't going to be so harsh on my skin. You literally only need a small amount of this product as it goes a long way and it's best if you build this colour up other wise you can end up looking like a clown! It also says that this product has no animal testing! Which is great!
This product can last up to 6 months when it has been opened. 


This product is generally really small so you can easily store it in your makeup bag! It has a cute little pump but be careful not to push to hard as a small amount of this product goes a long way. 



Here is a swatch of this product and it's a lovely pink for the apples of your cheeks. It has slight shimmer in the product which I find goes perfect for spring and summer!

The last products that I got are nail polish's...
These are so cute, they are mini nail varnishes and they do different sets of colours. These are my favourite because they remind me of rasta colours, red, gold and green. The product number for this is 3810. Each nail varnish has 6 ml of product. The shade in this set are called Party Peach, Yellow and Teal Blue. This set is called Beautifully Bright Nail Polish Set. Again no animal testing and this product lasts 6 months after opening. 
This is what the products look like out of the box. 
After I checked out the products, I tested them all and unfortunately the Party Peach shade wasn't very spreadable almost like the product was like 5 years old. So I've had to throw away this product. 
Here is the swatches of the nail polishes above, The Teal Blue and Yellow ones are lovely colours and the Yellow one im going to be wearing throughout summer. The party peach one is the one on the right as you can see it's just horrible!
The last products are two more nail varnish's.
The nail varnish's are the bottom picture each one has 10 ml of product. I believe the peachy coloured one is called mango madness and the glitter top coat is called Gold Star. These are more beautiful nail polishes that I just adore! They are not currently on the website at the moment but im hoping they will get more soon!

Check out ELF products now...

 Lesha x 






No comments:

Post a Comment