Tuesday 16 June 2015

36+5 weeks pregnancy update!

Today I'm 36 weeks and 5 days pregnant. In two days time I'll be 37 weeks which means my baby will be full term. Right at this moment I have mixed feelings of feeling excited to feeling very nervous about the labour as not knowninf what to expect and just wanting a natural birth (if possible) but who knows when it comes to nature anything can happen. I'm very overwhelmed to think that soon I'll be meeting this bundle of joy! It's crazy ive nearly had him for nine months in my uterus and I love him like mad! Sometimes during this pregnancy ive felt a bit doubtful with feeling like oh I don't know if I'm going to be able to do this and also feeling like I'm just going to do my best and always try my hardest which I guess all this flickering of emotions and feelings are from the hormones. But only 3 weeks left till my due date, even though let's be honest babies can come whenever they feel like their ready! Haha! 
Here's some pictures during my pregnancy...
(Pic below) 1 month pregnant! 
My first scan of my little prawn! 
4 months pregnant! 
Finding out the sex! Valentine's Day!
Five months pregnant! I felt huge at this stage! Valentine's Day! After a big meal!
My last scan! Bigger baby now!
My simple 4D scan at BabyBond. Danny George Miners! Smiled when he heard mummy's voice! My heart melted! 
7 months pregnant! 
My baby shower! With my friends who ive known since I was a kid! I've put on mounts of weight! 
And now! At 8 months pregnant! Bigger than ever! Ready to pop! Excuse the underwear on view! 
Before I was pregnant i weighted just over 6 stone! I was very slim and petite but now I weight a huge 9 stone! Which is much healthier! I'm very happy with how my pregnancy has gone! No morning sickness and it's been such an emotional roller coaster and learning experience! Men definitely miss out when it comes to having babies and feelings them kick in the morning and feeling them have hiccups! 
Hopefully the next time I post a blog it will be with a picture of my little boy! I'm so excited for the life change and experiences to come! πŸ‘ΆπŸ’™πŸ’™












No comments:

Post a Comment